CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Training & Certification in Nashua
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certification training from New Horizons of Nashua can provide you with the skills necessary to become CASP certified and ready for an advanced career in IT security.
CASP certification is a vendor-neutral CompTIA certification specifically designed for security professionals that work in IT enterprise security.
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
Certification and Exam
CASP candidates must pass one exam. Although not required, it is strongly recommended that candidates possess their CompTIA Security+ certification.
This course is intended for IT professionals who have the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. Students should have a minimum of 10 years of experience, including at least 5 years of hands-on, technical security experience.
At Course Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, students will learn:
- Identifying enterprise security fundamentals
- Applying enterprise security technology solutions
- Identifying enterprise resource technologies and the potential security implications
for these resources
- Designing security solutions
- Identifying application security design issues, such as best practices for development and testing, as well as threat mitigation techniques
- Managing risk, security policies, and security procedures within an enterprise
- Integrating security solutions within an enterprise
- Conducting security research and analysis
For more information about CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Training from New Horizons of Nashua, fill out the form to the right, and a representative will contact you shortly.